Arch To Arc 2010 - following us live!

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Qualifying...for a replacement body (by Julian)

Nearly 2 weeks ago and we were back in Dover for our 2 hour qualifying swim. No wetsuit. Just a normal costume and hat and googles. And 2 hours in the cold water.

And it was cold. It was long. It was tough. And we nearly all made it...but not all. Since we don't leave any one behind, we are back again on Saturday to do it all again.

In the meantime, we have to run and cycle. My foot has been playing up for a month or so - I thought that I had broken something or bruised the ball of the foot very badly. It doesn't get any better but the training has to continue. And by favouring the other foot, I developed cramp in my calf!

Definitely too old for this...but it is the dentist tomorrow to see if I can get the tooth fixed. One step at a time...but don't mention steps yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment