Arch To Arc 2010 - following us live!

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Catching up (by Kevan)

Even if the legs were a little tired on Monday felt rather smug after achieving my goal of two one hour runs on. sort of makes you feel good having achieved a target. I'm a lot more confident that I can last the run and that the training is beginning to pay off.

Back in the pool tonight after last weeks failure after 34 lengths with the shoulder giving me some jip. But tonight, success, up to 70 lengths now. I will continue to increase the number of lengths I do to catch up with the others. The operation to the shoulder, or more accurately the recovery from it is still a concern to me but I must push on, with another swim planned for Thursday and another (the second cold water swim in Dover harbour..Brrrr) swim planned for Saturday will have certainly done my quota for the week


No comments:

Post a Comment