Arch To Arc 2010 - following us live!

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday 2 July 2010

Runner #1: Kevan returns to the fray (by Julian)

Apologies for the delay in posting...deepest darkest Kent doesn't have 3G (or indeed anything!)

Kevan says: “It was very, very hot. I dried out within about 15 minutes of starting and then my nipples began to get saw so I took my shirt off. Everyone else is running downhill except me. Why?

I should know better by now. I think that I am too old to be doing this. My legs are feeling a little wobbly. But it was good to see my sister and father. Family support is a great boost.”

2 comments:

  1. well done, Kev - great effort. Age is just a number.... good luck in the water.

    Good to see a post at last (thought you'd have sorted the 3G out, Julian!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Message from Skip:

    Keep at it guys! Mandy is keeping me up to date on her iPad.

    ReplyDelete