Arch To Arc 2010 - following us live!

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday 3 July 2010

Swimmer #3 Alex goes for the glory swim

Alex says: "I iced the cake that the team had baked. Kevan told me go up the beach like 007 Daniel Craig so I made love to several boyfriends, murdered some beautiful women and played with my gadgets"

Yup I think Alex has finally cracked. Great last swim. Everyone - including Sarah - joined him for the swim into the beach, although we had to stay behind him and not assist! It wasn't a problem - he was on a high and heading for the rocks - until we pointed out the nice sandy beach!

All seriousness on his last swim, Alex was joined by a small shark. We see this as his alter ego (whilst Mike's was a seagull??). Now to Calais and the bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment