Arch To Arc 2010 - following us live!

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday 2 July 2010

Runner #2: Sue sets the pace (by Julian)

We had technical difficulties with the Blackberry tracker - battery was flat! Once replaced it took 10 mins (literally!) to start again and another 10 minutes for the GPS to restart. We chased after Sue in a car and found coming out of the Sittingbourne one way. Hence you may have seen Sue "seeming" to move at 30mph!

Sue says: "It was better than the first leg since it was a bit cooler, more shade and I had my music with me (so didn't hear my panting!). I took Julian's advice - just thinking about finishing this run and not what would come in next few hours!"

1 comment:

  1. Will be thinking of you as you get into the water - will certainly be cool after the run.

    ReplyDelete